Costa Vida® Fresh Mexican Grill Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions: By submitting contact information to Costa Vida ® Fresh Mexican Grill, you hereby grant permission for Costa Vida ® Fresh Mexican Grill or their marketing representatives, permission to send promotional, marketing or information material, either by email or electronically, to include but not limited to, event announcements, promotions, discounts, upcoming guests, guest profiles, or awards. Costa Vida ® Fresh Mexican Grill does not and will not share or disclose your contact information with outside or external sources in any way shape or form.
Costa Vida® Fresh Mexican Grill Disclaimers
Silver and Gold Ticket
© 2014-2015 Costa Vida Management, LLC
Limit one (1) per household. Must be 18 or older to be eligible to win. May only be redeemed through a loyalty account on the Costa Vida online app. May not be duplicated or photocopied. Not to be combined with any other offers, specials or employee discounts. Cash value will be added to the recipient’s loyalty account. Cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Coupon holder is responsible for any applicable sales tax. In the case of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, Costa Vida reserves the right to take all available legal or administrative action. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Coupons are void where prohibited. EXPIRES XX/XX/20XX. Limit one offer per visit. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, or altered from the original.
© 2014 Costa Vida Management, LLC
May not be duplicated or photocopied. Valid only at participating locations. Not to be combined with any other offers, specials or employee discounts. No cash value, credit or change will be given. Coupon holder is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Costa Vida is not responsible for any coupon not redeemed by the expiration date. Failure to use a Coupon by any expiration date hereon shall result in the forfeiture of such Coupon. In the case of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, Costa Vida reserves the right to take all available legal or administrative action. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Coupons are void where prohibited. EXPIRES XX/XX/20XX. Limit one offer per visit. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, or altered from the original.
© 2014 Costa Vida Management, LLC
May not be duplicated or photocopied. Valid only at participating locations. Not to be combined with any other offers, specials or employee discounts. No cash value, credit or change will be given. Coupon holder is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Costa Vida is not responsible for any Silver or Gold Ticket, or any other coupon, not redeemed by the expiration date. Failure to use a Coupon by any expiration date hereon shall result in the forfeiture of such Coupon. In the case of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these terms and conditions, Costa Vida reserves the right to take all available legal or administrative action. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Coupons are void where prohibited. EXPIRES XX/XX/20XX. Free item of equal or lesser value. Limit one offer per visit. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced, or altered from the original.
App Cash and Rewards
The Costa Vida Rewards Program is only available at participating locations. Accounts must be registered to receive and redeem points. Rewards and rewards structures may vary over time. Purchases from third-party services are excluded from the Rewards Program. Account rewards (points, cash, or offers) are not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. Use of the Costa Vida Rewards Program constitutes as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Costa Vida® Fresh Mexican Grill Back to School Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A COSTA VIDA ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. PARTICIPATION AND RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COSTA VIDA AGREEMENT. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram Inc.
1. Eligibility: The Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entrants (defined below) must have a Costa Vida loyalty account in good standing at the time of winner notification. Employees of Costa Vida and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including a review of entrant’s (defined below) public social profile. If an entrant has engaged in conduct on its public social profile that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, entrant and Friend will be disqualified.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes takes place on September 8th, 2021, starting at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time MST ("PT") and ending at (11:59 p.m. MST) (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter:
Participation Requirements: To participate, you will need to have an Instagram account (“Social Account”). Creating an Instagram account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions ( (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
Entry Requirements for Instagram: Locate Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Post that is posted at the start of the Promotion Period and links to these Official Rules and take the following actions during the Promotion Period to receive an entry: (1) Follow @costavida on Instagram; (2) Comment on the Sweepstakes Post including tagging a study buddy “@ mentioning” (1) person with whom you have a personal relationship (herein “Friend”) who meets the criteria described in Sponsor’s Instagram post. Your comment need not include any other content, including any positive reference about Sponsor's products and services. However, if you choose to include additional content, it must be your original work and must not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way; (3) Share Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post to your Instagram Story; and (4) There is no requirement that either entrant’s or Friend’s Instagram handle is public. However, the entrant must not change your Instagram handle during the Promotion Period and until the prizes are awarded (as described in Section 5). If your Friend changes his/her Instagram handle, he/she may not be offered a prize. By completing the above requirements, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for the prizes offered to Instagram users. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any comment that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, or any entrant whose public social profile demonstrates conduct that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor. Limit: Each person may enter up to ten (10) times.
Entry Limitations: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses used to create the Instagram account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 6, below) are not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms all of which will be void.
4. Sponsor’s Use of Social Post Content: Commenting constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission.
5. Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winning entries from all eligible entries received through Instagram during each Entry Period as set forth in Section 2.
If the potential winner is offered a prize equal or greater to $600 or as a result of this Sweepstakes will have won prizes cumulatively valued at $600 or greater in one calendar year, he/she will be required to sign and return a an IRS Form W-9, which must be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her/the prize. Otherwise, entrants who are selected as winners will not be required to take any action to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide the requested information within the required time period (where applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Once the winner for a prize has been confirmed, @costavida will notify the Friend that was @mentioned on the winning Instagram comment or tagged on the winning Comment and offer the Friend the same prize offered to the applicable winner. Friends will be required to provide their full name, email address, and phone number associated with their Costa Vida loyalty account to claim the prize offered within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. In addition, where the value of the prize that is offered is $600 or the cumulative prizes offered to a particular Friend during the calendar year is equal to $600 or more, the Friend will also be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize offered. If the Friend fails to follow directions to claim the prize offered, this prize will not be awarded. 7.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZES (1 awarded to Instagram entrants): $100 transferred into winner’s Costa Vida loyalty account. ONE (1) FRIEND FIRST PRIZES (offered to 1 Friend @mentioned by Instagram First Prize winner): $100 transferred into winner’s Costa Vida loyalty account.
SIXTEEN (16) SECOND PRIZES (8 awarded to Instagram entrants): $50 transferred into winner’s Costa Vida loyalty account. SIXTEEN (16) FRIEND SECOND PRIZES (offered to the 8 Friends @mentioned by Instagram Second Prize winners): $50 transferred into winner’s Costa Vida loyalty account.
Taxes: Prize recipients (winners and Friends) are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Where a single prize received is equal to $600 or more or cumulative prizes won through the Costa Vida social programs are equal to $600 or more, an IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Instagram, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, Submission, photograph (including, without limitation, winner's Instagram profile photo), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, widespread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for The District of Utah or the appropriate Utah State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.