Aug 07, 2023
Costa Vida For A Year Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR RESTAURANT VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR RESTAURANT VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, IDAHO, KANSAS, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH, WASHINGTON, WYOMING, AND THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA, CANADA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Coca-Cola Costa Vida for a Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on August 12, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Province of Alberta, Canada who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Costa Vida Management, LLC, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective, parents, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period as further detailed below:
Via the Costa Vida App (automatic entry with Coca-Cola beverage purchase):
During the Sweepstakes Period, each Entrant will automatically receive one entry (the “Online Entry”) into the Sweepstakes with the use of the Costa Vida App (the “App”) to purchase any Coca-Cola beverage at a participating Cousins Sub location. Entrants will receive one (1) bonus entry (the “Bonus Entry”) for downloading the App and establishing a rewards account.
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App. For more details on the App, visit https://www.costavida.com/rewards.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Via Mail (without APP download or beverage purchase):
To enter without downloading the APP and/or making a beverage purchase, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, and date of birth and then mail in a properly stamped envelope to Coca-Cola Costa Vida for a Year Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488” (the “Mail-in Entry”). To be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 8/31/2023 and received by 9/7/2023. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any information of an Entrant collected for/from the Sweepstakes in connection with an Entry shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of Mail-In entries will not be acknowledged.
The Online Entry and Mail-in Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per day per Entrant throughout the Sweepstakes Period. A day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM PT and ending the same day at 11:59 PM PT. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless internet access; and wireless internet access may not be available in all areas. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, each Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes (the “Entry Information”), for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, each Entrant waives any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing the Entry Information in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, each Entrant further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of such Entrant’s participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Each Entrant further agrees that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about September 8, 2023 from among all eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
4) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Twenty (20) Grand Prizes: Costa Vida for a Year (fulfilled via Costa Vida Gift Card). ARV: $700 each. Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $14,000.
5) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. Prize consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All prizes will be fulfilled by the Sponsor after verification of eligibility. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) prize per household. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been delivered to a confirmed winner.
6) POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: Each potential winner (the “Potential Winner”) will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release and  IRS Form W-9, to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for prize awarded over $600 in value). If a Potential Winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate Potential Winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
8) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/CostaVida20AnniversarySweepstakes throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected: (a) of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from/about the Sweepstakes; or (f) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
10) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page, as applicable; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
12) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
13) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
14) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after September 1, 2023, send an email with subject line: Coca-Cola Costa Vida for a year Sweepstakes to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2023.
15) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Costa Vida Management, LLC is not a sponsor of the sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by Six Flags. Accordingly, Six Flags expressly disclaims any and all liability in conjunction with the offering or conduct of the Sweepstakes under any legal theory, including but not limited to the award of prizes in the Sweepstakes.
© 2023 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.
Costa Vida For A Year Sweepstakes
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTION TERMS
End of post
No Purchase Necessary to Enter. Ends 8/31/23. For eligible states, free method of entry, and rules visit https://bit.ly/CostaVida20AnniversarySweepstakes.