Focused On Freshness
At Costa Vida, we take food very seriously. This is why Costa Vida meals are designed by a Certified Executive Chef—not a Chief Operating Officer. Our Executive Chef has created a menu packed with intense flavors. Using only the freshest ingredients, he believes that meals made fresh that day – not only taste better, but are better for you too! Thus our mantra is: "made with passion, from scratch, every day."
We take our customer requests seriously too, especially for those who are looking to eat healthier. We believe eating healthier starts with the freshest ingredients, such as our juicy tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, garlic, red chilies, tomatillos, cilantro and tangy mangos.
Low Fat/High Protein/Calorie Managed Salad
Start with your choice of black or pinto beans, lettuce, grilled steak, or shredded chicken, pico de gallo or mango salsa with cilantro vinaigrette. Be strong and avoid tortillas, cheese and strips.
Lower Fat/High Protein/Calorie Managed Meal
Start with cilantro lime rice, black or pinto beans, grilled steak, or shredded chicken with your choice our Roasted Green Chili or Tomatillo Cilantro Sauce and topped with your choice of pico de gallo, salsa fresca, or mango salsa.
AllergensWord to our customers: Because we care deeply that our food and recipes are among the cleanest and most natural, we will continue to strive to eliminate preservatives and allergen causing ingredients, wherever possible.
- Wheat Gluten - We have worked diligently to remove wheat gluten from all our sauces, dressings, and proteins. Natural glutens remain only in our flour and wheat tortillas and in two desserts--tres leches and key lime pie. This means that we offer "oceans of gluten-free options" in our menu. All of these items are gluten-free: all enchiladas, all tacos, all salads (without the flour or wheat tortilla), all nachos, and our chicken tortilla soup...which uses corn strips.
- Nuts - While we do not use any nuts in our recipes, some ingredients we use may have been processed in facilities that do package nuts and/or nut product.
- Soy - Our sauces, sweet pork, grilled chicken, steak, cilantro lime dressing, and mango salsa contain soy.
- MSG - All food items are MSG free except for the tomatillo ranch dressing.
- Sodium - All of our prepared hot items are low in sodium. In addition, you may request steak or chicken without any seasoning. Please call before hand or prepare to wait so that these items can be appropriately prepared.
- Dairy - For those who are dairy intolerant, safe food items include lettuce, all salsas, non-grilled tortillas, black and pinto beans, grilled chicken, vinaigrette and mango dressings, tortilla soup, tortilla chips and strips, and guacamole. (Note that our cilantro lime rice does include dairy.)
- Vegetarian – All of our sauces are vegetarian with the exception of our Roasted Green Chile Sauce (includes chicken base) and our Red Enchilada Sauce (includes chicken and beef bases).
- Tortillas (Flour, Corn & Whole Wheat) – At Costa Vida we have worked to create the best tortilla simply without the use of lard. Our signature tortillas use only the best quality wheat and corn masa. Our tortillas are 100% vegetarian and made to have the perfect flavor, color and texture.