A Costa Vida in Minnesota? You Betcha!
If you live in or around Apple Valley, you’re in luck—we’ll celebrate the grand opening of our Apple Valley store TODAY on Monday, August 7! If you’re in the area, you’ll definitely want to stop by—and the sooner you get there, the better. The first 50 people in line will get up to $300 in Costa Cash loaded onto their app.
Even if you aren’t one of the first 50 in line, you’ll still want to stop by. There will be samples and chances to win food and other great prizes all day long.
The new store is located at 15678 Pilot Knob Road, Apple Valley, MN 55124. We hope to see you there!
A Quick Look At Apple Valley
Apple Valley is a suburb of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul). Here are some facts about Costa Vida’s newest location and the great state it’s in!
- Minnesota was recently named the Best State to Raise a Child, according to a recent study that factored education, economy, health, and communities.
- Apple Valley also had the honor of ranking 17 in the 50 Best Places to Live by CNN Money.
- Apple Valley is home to the Minnesota Zoo, which draws over 1 million visitors annually.
- Minnesota winters are not for the faint of heart—the lowest temperature on record occurred in February 2006, when it reached a freezing -60 degrees F.
- Apple Valley is less than 10 minutes from Minnesota’s Mall of America. The biggest mall in the country, it holds over 500 stores in addition to an amusement park, aquarium, and miniature golf course.
- Apple Valley’s Costa Vida is the first to open in Minnesota!
Minnesotans, what's the best thing about your state? We'd love to hear!