10 Signs Your Soul Mate is Actually A Burrito
February is the loveliest or the loneliest month of the year. All of this depends on your relationship status around February 14 – Valentine’s Day. At Costa Vida, we know throughout every stage of life, your true love has actually been a Sweet Pork Burrito. Through ups and downs, breakups and crushes, it has always been there for you. Here are the ten indisputable signs your Jack Dawson, Noah Calhoun, or Edward Cullen is wrapped in a tortilla and smothered with cheese. Don’t worry, ours is too. We get it.
1. You get emotional imagining life without your beloved.
2. You’re inspired to write original poetry about your sweet-pork-heart.
3. You published this cookbook as a tribute to your soul mate.
4. You proclaim your tortilla-wrapped love without shame.
5. You can communicate your feelings to your better half with just one look.
6. You always freshen up before you pick up your darling.
7. You detest the idea of sharing your dearest.
8. Your love compares to the greatest loves of all time.
9. You find any excuse to serenade your boo.
10. You never accept substitutes for your Baerrito.
11. Your love is pure and timeless. Never let go.